HARD & RAW TRIVIA — NOT found in the book!
Also available: #MLAThursday
Feature of Siren BookStrand on Facebook on Aug 2, 2013. The post can be found
on my FB timeline on that same date.
1. Originally, Michael was supposed to have a tattoo on his penis, too, but I decided against it in the end. He would
have been tough enough to take it, for sure, but maybe I was the one too squeamish…
2. Also, I had intended for Jake and Noah to have sex on horseback, but
I just couldn't get the, um, logistics to work. Or, to be precise, the gymnastics. LOL
3. Jake had a brief affair with a professor back at Cornell. Thankfully, under
4. About the same time, Michael experimented with twin submissives. Ultimately, he wanted his best friend to be a part of any formed trio, and didn't
want two subs.
5. Noah was supposed to have a fetish about his glasses and semen, but I let that go since he has quite a few kinks anyway.
6. Jake has a dog called Poison because of a town where he used to live—and where he got burned for suggesting adding Michael to the D/s relationship he had at the time. The sub took it badly, curiously
accusing Jake of being a pervert.
7. Though Michael has a Harley-Davidson tattoo, his favorite motorcycle—one he can't afford—is the Ecosse Titanium
series, which he adores because of the exposed parts. The bike costs hundreds of thousands of dollars.
8. Stake, the BDSM club, will be featured prominently in upcoming
books in the series, too.